Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Live Show

I've been working on an upcoming show (April 2) and hauled out a few old toys to work with -- my trusty Roland GR-300 guitar synth, the always unpredictable EH Sequencer, coupled with the Roland SYB-3 bass waveshaper run through the newly acquired Electrix Filter Queen, all controlled by the Roland R8 and CR-8000 blender drum machine. Outboard FX include the Alesis AirFx (bit reduction/filtering) and EH Memory Man.

Very 1982 ;)

The gig is at the Valley Arts Center (155 Bell St. / Chagrin Falls, OH 44022) and I'm playing w/ Steven K. Smith as well as Matt Borghi and Jason Sloan. I had the pleasure of booking Matt and Jason at SynFest 18 months ago, and I'm looking forward to opening this show. My set will be different than usual in that it will all be improvised, ambient, with no safety net this time around... ;)

As soon as the flyer is available, I'll post it...

No comments: