Friday, July 25, 2003

Put Another Nickle In...

We had the day off, the kids wanted to see "Spy Kids 3-D", and $37 later I'm exhausted...

That's $21.50 for two adults and two kids, $13 for a large popcorn, Skittles and two large sodas, and another $3 for video games afterwards. Now I know why I stay at home, rent an occasional DVD and cook at home 99% of the time.

Damn, I'm starting to sound like my father.

The movie itself was an extended PS2 video game with a moral at the end (forgiveness=good, revenge=bad). Wait for the credits for some outtakes w/ Stallone doing Rocky with a confused Ricardo Montalban -- and yes, there is a Rich Corinthian Leather joke. George Clooney does a pretty spot on Stallone impression as well...

Also noted -- the clever promotional 3" CD wedged bewteen two plastic soda lids. Too bad I won't play it...

NP: Gravity Kills "Guilty"

No comments: